Honey through the Seasons
At the Seaway Trail Honey Apiary
NOTE: Pollen analysis done by the Palynology Lab at
Texas A&M University, additional info on request.
- SPRING wildflowers, including Apple Blossom, wild rose, staghorn sumac, clover and wild berries- Very pale yellow, sweet, mild
- EARLY SUMMER, wildflowers, including wild clovers, basswood, Virginia creeper, chestnut- Pale yellow, very sweet , mildy aromatic
- SUMMER wildflowers- basswood blossom, wild clovers- Sweet, mild spicy, light yellow
- LATE SUMMER wildflowers- wild clovers, goldenrod, basswood, - Smooth, flavorful, golden amber
- FALL. Wildflowers, predominately Goldenrod (solidago), New York Aster (symphyotrichum novi-belgii), and clover- Robust flavor, dark amber, likes to candy or crystallize
The Seaway Trail Honey apiary is a small scale artisan apiary located in upstate New York, ½ mile from the shore of Lake Ontario. Nectar is gathered from the wetlands, open meadows, grasslands & forested areas. In the Spring the region’s fruit trees are in bloom.
Bottled honey, Rochester, NY, New York, Seaway Trail Honey, Seawaytrail, pure, raw, artisan, natural, unprocessed, no chemicals, Kosher
NOTE: Since the honey is unheated, granulation or crystallizing occurs; to re-liquify, place in hot water.
- Early Summer Honey: 12.00
- Fall Honey: 12.00
- Late Summer Honey: 12.00
- Spring Honey: 12.00
- Summer Honey: 12.00
- Item #: HONEY