1 Plastic Jar of Honey
Pure, natural honey from upstate New York, bottled in a cute little squeeze bear.
Safety -Seal plastic cap; 2 ounce net weight of honey.
Great for gifts, party and wedding favors, hostess giving or as part a a wholesome food gift basket.
Assorted artisan floral flavors (Honey Through the Seasons) are harvested during the year, but is subject to seasonality
Quantity pricing available-please contact for details
Honey through the Seasons
At the Seaway Trail Honey Apiary
NOTE: Pollen analysis done by the Palynology Lab at
Texas A&M University, additional info on request.
- SPRING wildflowers, including Apple Blossom, wild rose, staghorn sumac, clover and wild berries- Very pale yellow, sweet, mild floral
- EARLY SUMMER, wildflowers, including wild clovers, basswood, Virginia creeper, chestnut- Pale yellow, very sweet , mildy aromatic
- SUMMER wildflowers- basswood blossom, wild clovers- Sweet, mild spicy, light yellow
- LATE SUMMER wildflowers- wild clovers, goldenrod, basswood, - Smooth, flavorful, golden amber
- FALL. Wildflowers, predominately Goldenrod (solidago), New York Aster (symphyotrichum novi-belgii), and clover- Robust flavor, dark amber, likes to candy or crystallize
The Seaway Trail Honey apiaries is a small scale artisan apiary located in upstate New York, ½ mile from the shore of Lake Ontario. Nectar is gathered from the wetlands, open meadows, grasslands & forested areas. In the Spring the region’s fruit trees are in bloom.
The Honey is pure, natural, unpasteurized, strained not filtered.
Bottled honey, Rochester, NY, New York, Seaway Trail Honey, Seawaytrail, pure, raw, artisan, natural, unprocessed, no chemicals; individual, miniature, Kosher, Stocking Stuffers,wedding gift
- Fall Honey: 3.00
- Gift, Favor:
- Late Summer Honey: 3.00
- Novelty Jar:
- Summer Honey: 3.00
- Item #: MB2oz